Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blini and Vacation Planning

Hey everyone!!

This last week has been so crazy!!! Teaching takes up a lot of my time so there is not much time to write. I’ll try and be better. 

This last week Sveta taught me how to make blini which is a Russian crepe. They were so good!! There is a weeklong celebration where all you eat is blini. I can’t wait!! It’s getting so cold, snow is not falling but the wind is just so bitter! I miss my Arizona sun!!

We have been planning booking our vacations!! I think about the amount of time we have spent planning and making arrangements and it seems like three times the amount of time we will actually spend on the vacation!! Ha ha. Last night we were up till 2 in the morning trying to book the 4 day long vacation! There was a point, I think about 11 o'clock when Jessie, Sam, and I broke down into a hysterical laugh and cried at the same time!!! Talk about crazy and funny!! It’s one of those moments I will never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment