Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Crazy's


On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays I teach these lovely children! There are many many more children but these girls are my home room I begin with them and end with them! I teach with 2 other teachers (Jessie and Jessica.) we call these the crazy's because the first day they were beyond crazy! We didn't teach at all that day! And, still don't teach much! ha ha. All we do with the kids is go over the rules and more rules. Trying to keep them quiet and to stay in their seats! However my angles are the best!

So today in opening there was a new girl named Masha and she was not supposed to be in our classes because she is basic reading ( so she is more advanced than the younger ones) but she stayed the whole time with us. She comes in and sits next to a boy and holds his hand and lays her head on the boys shoulder! We all thought OH NO! So we moved her in between a girl and another boy! She walks over there and does the same thing! She was a flirt! Then we split for classes and during class she would blow in the boy’s ears and hold hands and flirt nonstop! It was very funny and very difficult! ha ha. I love teaching these kids though!

I’ll get pic of my private kindergarten and show how sweet they are compared to the crazy's!


This is Polina, Reata, and Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment