Monday, February 18, 2013

The Hermitage / While Sick!!!


The passage way to the upper level!


My life is completed! Anastasia father. The Hermitage is so large and a lot of it is in the winter palace! Side note: The royalty hated the winter palace. it was not there favorite!

Roof of the gold room!



The Door painted by Leonardo Da Vnci







piano forte!!!









The grand staircase!


Let me tell you about my experience in the hermitage!!!
So the day before I was very sick and the next day I was feeling a little bit better but I didn't want to miss the hermitage and so I took med's and went! It was a long walk to get there! I was feeling a little uneasy! So we get inside and there are hundreds of people and we waited in line to pay and then we are in!! The moment you walk in you have to look all around you! It makes you get dizzy! The whole time I was in a haze. I don't even remember anything! Reagan (my best friend) was dragging me along and taking care of me! I was grateful! After we went and got lunch I couldn't even enter into the room I got so sick! So Reagan and the head teacher Sam took me home and I was trying to keep everything down! It was very bad! Could you imagine riding the metro when you’re about to spill your cookies! Not a good idea! I made it home and we took the elevator up and we unlocked the door and I ran to the bathroom and barely made it! Reagan took very good care of me and I am fine now but it was quite an experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment